I loved chocolate “dirt” pudding cups as a child and wanted to create something similar but a little better for us. This better-for-you chocolate pudding is totally dairy-free, full of healthy fats (avocado), potassium (banana) and more importantly has a rich, creamy texture and fudgy, chocolate taste. A great dessert for both kids and adults to enjoy this Halloween or anytime.
2 Whole Avocados, ripe
1 Medium Banana
1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 cup Oreo Cookies, crushed
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Almond Extract
12 Gummi Worms
1.5 cups Coconut Whipped Cream (optional)
- Combine the avocados, banana, unsweetened cocoa powder, coconut milk, vanilla extract and almond extract in a food processor.
- Process all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
- Spoon 2 Tbsps of crushed oreos on the bottom of 6 (8oz) cups.
- Add a layer of coconut whipped cream (optional).
- Top with 1/2 cup of chocolate banana avocado pudding mixture.
- Garnish with crushed oreos and gummi worms.